BHA Peeling Ampoule
Say goodbye to harsh scrubbing and peeling when removing dead skin cells! Enjoy a hassle-free exfoliation with this non-irritant and gentle home-peeling ampoule.
BEPLAIN BHA Peeling Ampoule is a gentle ampoule that contains 80% Green tea water as the base water instead of purified water to soothe and relax the skin, while 0.22% BHA to mildly improve skin texture by softening the dense keratin layer while you are sleeping to remove the dead skin cells in a mild way naturally by cleansing in the next morning. It also regulates excessive sebum, helps to unclog pores and promotes pore care.
This ampoule is a transparent, colorless liquid formula, with thickness between water and lotion. It is quickly absorbed and leaves no sticky feeling.
No artificial fragrance, colorants and additives used. EWG Green Safe. Free from fragrance and alcohol. VEGAN. Cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Using the dropper, dispense an appropriate amount of the product and apply over the face.
- Only apply in the evening.
- When dead skin cells accumulate, apply 4-5 times a week. Otherwise, limit the use to 3-4 times a week.
- When you experience itchiness, reduce the number of uses.
1. Put on a generous amount before sleeping. Applying the BHA peeling ampoule before going to bed will soften the corneous structure while you sleep and make it possible to wash off in the morning.
2. Special care using a moisturising mask. Simply apply a moisturising mask over the BHA peeling ampoule to make your skin even smoother and softer.
Green Tea water, Salicylic acid, chamomile extract, sodium hyaluronate
Full list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Methylpropanediol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid(2,200ppm), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, acne-prone skin, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, clogged/enlarged pores, blackheads, whiteheads|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.