For wrinkle repair + skin brightening, and for restoring damaged skin.
MISSHA Bee Pollen Renew Ampoule Skin is a luxurious honey-like ampoule toner that supplies your skin with extreme hydration and moisture with 30% bee pollen extract. Bee pollen extract soothes damaged skin and increases skin density. It also moisturises, repairs wrinkles, and help brighten the skin.
Blended with the ingredients of Bee Pollen Ampoule and SOS Coresome™ Delivery Mechanism technique, provides fast penetration of nutrients to skin layers after cleansing, and formulated with Oil Capsule to trim dead skin down and brighten complexion.
This ampoule toner provides skin barrier care and rejuvenates tired and dull skin.
This toner contains:
- Bee Pollen that contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals to help revitalize the skin.
- Green Propolis, a rare extract that can only be found in Brazil and a natural source of antioxidants and barrier-enhancing chlorophyll. It can help minimize inflammation from stress, breakouts, and irritation while fighting free radical damage to ensure the skin is better able to repair and revitalize itself. Together with Royal Jelly extract, it provides a calming and comforting effect.
- Desert Honey derived from the desert cactus is rich in nutrients and provides intense moisture to the skin.
- Niacinamide provide total acne care by controlling sebum production, soothing acne inflammation and diminishing post acne scars / dark spots while improving skin texture and also provide skin brightening benefits, while Adenosine help improve the appearance of wrinkles.
It has a sweet and fresh scent blended with essential oils of Ylang-ylang, Damask Rose and Chamomile.
Free from ten controversial ingredients to provide skin care for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Using Hands: After washing your face, put a quarter amount of product onto your hand and apply the product onto your skin. If you focus on the dry areas, it will moisturize and brighten your skin.
- Using cotton pads: Apply a generous amount of product onto the cotton pad and clean up your skin texture, and then gently dab the remaining toner onto your skin to remove any dead skin and complete the moisturizing process.
Star ingredients: Pollen Extract, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Royal Jelly Extract, Honey Extract, Ceramide NP, Propolis Extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Pollen Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Trehalose, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glucose, Betaine, Propanediol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Carbomer, Panthenol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-51, Adenosine, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Sodium Phytate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Royal Jelly Extract, Chrysanthemum Boreale Flower Extract, Propolis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Honey Extract, Choleth-24, Ceramide NP
[See product packet photo for the most recent and updated list of ingredients].
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for dry and mature skin types
|Skin concern:||Dehydrated skin, dull skin, tired skin, saggy skin (skin lacking elasticity)
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.
Before this I was using a dupe for Estee Lauder one. But I am so glad that I found this one instead. It makes my skin glowy, moisturised and plumper. Who wouldn't love that? HIGHLY recommend to try this. Worth every scent.