BEPLAIN Discovery Kit
A sample kit of four serums: Cicaful Ampoule II, Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule, Vitamin Brightening Ampoule, and BHA Peeling Ampoule. Experience Beplain to its fullest.
- BHA Peeling ampoule - An overnight no-rinse exfoliating serum that removes built-in layers of dead skin and excess sebum. Helps regulate oil level and breakouts. Comfortable to use, effective, and gentle.
- Cicaful ampoule - A multi-tasking nourishing ampoule with 84.28% Centella Asiatica extract that helps soothe and strengthen your skin.
- Vitamin Brightening Ampoule - A powerful multi-vitamin ampoule packed with antioxidants and essential nutrients that work together to protect, firm, and brighten the skin.
- Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule - A multi-tasking serum powered by bambusa vulgaris water and ceramide that helps replenish and strengthen your skin.
No artificial fragrance and additives used. EWG Green Safe. Free from fragrance and alcohol. VEGAN. Cruelty-free.
Q. Can I use the ampoules together?
Yes, however, we recommend using them in either of the following combination.
a). Cicaful Ampoule → BHA Peeling Ampoule (at night) → Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule
b). Cicaful Ampoule → Vitamin Brightening Ampoule (at night) → Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule
We do not recommend using the BHA Peeling Ampoule and the Vitamin Brightening Ampoule together.
Q. When during my skincare routine should I apply the ampoule?
Apply it after the toner and follow it with another ampoule/serum or lotion.
We do not recommend applying the BHA Peeling Ampoule and the Vitamin Brightening Ampoule during the day, for they can cause irritation when exposed to the sun.
Q. What is the difference between the Cicaful Ampoule and the Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule
The Cicaful Ampoule is 84.28% Centella Asiatica extract which calms your skin and enhances skin texture.
The Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule is an upgraded version of the essence from the Bamboo Healing Mask and help strengthen the skin's moisture and protective barrier and has a higher viscosity than the Cicaful Ampoule.
It is perfectly fine to use both products together. We recommend applying the Cicaful Ampoule first and then the Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Use the dropper, dispense an appropriate amount of the product twice a day in the morning and night and evenly apply on the face.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
Tip: How to use the 4 ampoules in your routine:
1. Morning: Use Cicaful ampoule and Bamboo ampoule.
a) BHA Peeling ampoule -> Cicaful ampoule -> Bamboo ampoule; or
b) Cicaful ampoule -> Vitamin ampoule -> Bamboo ampoule.
Tip: It is not recommended to use the BHA Peeling Ampoule and the Vitamin Brightening Ampoule together, so use them alternatively.
Full list of ingredients: Click on the links below to view the product details.
Vitamin Brightening Ampoule
Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule: Bambusa Vulgaris Water (80%), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Hydroxyacetophenone
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Flaky&dry skin, blemishes, breakouts, acne&breakouts, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||5ml x 4 each|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.