Prevent dryness and soothe chapped lips with the B. Balm!
BANILA Co B. Lipbalm is care and color in one! The nutrient-rich texture supplies the lips with moisture and anti-aging ingredients, while rich color pigments conjure up exciting lip make-up!
This lip balm is highly moisturizing, contains coconut oil that prevents the lips from drying up even when wearing make-up.
Comes in 3 sheen shades:
- The B. Balm Baby Balm has a faint pink sheen.
- The B. Balm Bloody Balm has a crimson red sheen.
- The B. Balm Bad Balm has a mauvey deep pink sheen.
HOW TO USE
- Apply lip balm with your fingers.
- use before wearing a matte lip to prevent dryness
- or use after applying lipstick for a touch of gloss without the sticky feeling
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Ceresin, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Fragrance(Parfum), Propylene Carbonate, Acetylated Sucrose Distearate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Chapped lips, Dry lips|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.