Apricot Food Mask
Calm and purify your skin with Skinfood's Apricot Food Mask!
Apricots are packed with antioxidants to fight signs of aging and act as an excellent skin soothing ingredient. Apricot extract is extracted with sun-kissed Turkish apricots and combining traditional Chinese herbal medicine extraction and cold decoction method to preserve nutrients and benefits from the apricot.
SKINFOOD Apricot Food Mask is a cream type mask that calms troubled and irritated skin with 10% Apricot extract and calamine to soothe irritated skin. Kaolin helps to absorb excess sebum for purified and clear skin.
This is the perfect wash off mask to use when skin is feeling irritated after mask-wearing and to treat 'maskne'.
Free of parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply onto face or any area that needs calming relief.
- Leave on for 5-10 min.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner, serum and moisturiser.
In a hurry? Use in the shower for a quick skin treat!
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Kaolin, CalamineFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calamine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Lactobacillus/Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Ferment Filtrate, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 15985, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated skin, acne/maskne, clogged pores, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.