Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser
Soothe your skin through enriched bubbles and deeply clean out sebum and impurities in your skin!
YADAH Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser is a low pH, acne specific bubble cleanser that is formulated with natural extracts such as green tea extract, aloe vera gel, rosemary extract and sage extract to soothe and calm irritated skin suffering from active acne and breakouts, while keeping the skin hydrated. It also contains salicylic acid that gently exfoliates the skin and purifies the pores from sebum and impurities. This cleanser only includes minimal chemicals with very low stimulation on the skin that is perfect for sensitive skin.
Free of Paraben, Benzophenone, Mineral oil, Animal materials, Sulfate, Artificial dyes.
HOW TO USE
- Use as the second step of your double cleansing, following an oil cleanser.
- Pump one to two pumps and gently massage foam onto damp face.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine.
Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemaryl) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts, inflamed skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores, sensitive skin
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.