YADAH Anti-T Toner is a mild, soothing toner designed for acne and troubled skin. It contains Green Tea leaf extracts that has soothing and calming properties, Rubus Coreanus (Korean blackberry) Root Extract that has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps control excess sebum and Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear Cactus) Extract which helps treat acne while soothing and hydrating irritated, inflamed skin. It is also rich in Vitamins B, A, and C, all essential in anti-aging skin care, and effective at preventing free-radical damage while shielding the skin from oxidative impact.
Free of Paraben, Colorant, Raw Animal Materials, TEA, Fragrance, Antioxidants, Benzophenone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, soak cotton pad with toner.
- Gently wipe on the face.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Wear sunscreen when using this during your day time routine.
Tip! Use as a soothing mask pack!
- Soak up the cotton pad with plenty of toner.
- Place the cotton pad on the troubled area for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cotton from the skin and follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear Cactus) Extract, Rubus Coreanus Root Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PEG-32, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rubus Coreanus Root Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne prone, breakouts, inflamed/irritated skin, sensitive skin, excessive sebum, blemishes/acne scars, clogged pores, skin redness, sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.