YADAH Anti-T Emulsion is a gentle emulsion formulated especially for acne-prone skin. It has Rubus Coreanus (Korean blackberry) Root Extract that has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps control excess sebum. It also contains Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract helps treating acne while soothing and hydrating irritated, inflamed skin. It is also rich in Vitamins B, A, and C, all essential in anti-aging skin care, and effective at preventing free-radical damage while shielding the skin from oxidative impact.
Free of Paraben, Colorant, Raw Animal Materials, TEA, Fragrance, Antioxidant, Benzophenone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply and spread an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Gently pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Wear sunscreen during the day.
Rubus Coreanus (Korean blackberry) Root Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Rubus Coreanus Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Arginine, Carbomer, Betaine, Allantoin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts, inflamed/irritated skin, skin redness, acne scars, blemishes, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.