Amazon Red Clay Pore Mask
Sorry, currently out of stock
The power of South America - Amazonas Red Clay Pore Care!
White clay from Brazil with its enormous absorption capacity mixed with extracts of the red guarana fruit of the Amazon warriors promises energy, vitality and effective pore care.
MISSHA Red Clay Pore Mask takes care of oily skin and large pores by absorbing too much sebum, regulating sebum production and permanently refining the pores.
It contains mild AHA and BHA peeling acids exfoliate the skin gently, refine the skin texture and leave the skin glowing healthy, and together with a highly concentrated clay formula, it pulls impurities out of the pores and absorbs sebum and sebum residues. The finest porous powder sucks sebum residues from the inside of the pores.
Ideal for oily skin types, oily t-zone, enlarged pores, and blackheads.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, gently apply onto dry face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
Kaolin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Fruit Extract
Water, Kaolin (CI 77004), Silica, Butylene Glycol, Diatomaceous Earth, Hectorite, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Hydroxyacetophenone, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Oily sebum, excessive sebum, blemishes, acne scars, enlarged pores, clogged pores
|Volume (g/ml):||110 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.