Aloe Vera 93% Soothing Gel
Skinfood Aloe Vera 93% Soothing Gel is a gel moisturizer that contains 93% of the aloe vera leaf extract which provides relief to fatigued dry skin all season long.
This jumbo multi-use gel moisturizer can be used on the face and body.
HOW TO USE
- Apply generously to the face, body or scalp.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water
Full list of ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Betula Alba Juice, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Gnaphalium Leontopodium Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sunburned, dry, overheated, or sensitized skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||300 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.