Aloe Soothing Essence Waterproof Sun Gel SPF50+/PA ++++
This is a moisturizing, mineral, waterproof sun gel with extracts of aloe vera that provides reliable protection from harmful UV rays. It effectively blocks both UVA and UVB rays, preventing sunburn and minimizing the likelihood of sun damage.
It contains Aloe Vera extract that has excellent anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming and moisturising abilities, together with Centella Asiatica, Chamomile, Calendula and Houttuynia Cordata extracts.
It controls sebum production and helps in maintaining the freshness of the skin tone. It moisturises, refreshes and soothes the skin and gives freshness and a sense of comfort especially during a hot day.
This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, it can be used for skin of the face and body.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Apply into face and neck, avoiding eyes 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit.
Titanium Dioxide, Centella Asiatica, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Avocado, Aloe Vera, Sunflower, Chamomile, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Propanediol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Pullulan, Octyldodecanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Stearate, Oleth-10, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Isodeceth-6, t-Butyl Alcohol, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sun damage, sunburn, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
|SPF Factor:||Spf 50+ / PA ++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.