Aloe Ice Cooling Sun Spray SPF SPF50+/PA++++
This is a moisturizing and cooling sunscreen spray with extracts of aloe vera that provides reliable protection from harmful UV rays. It effectively blocks both UVA and UVB rays, preventing sunburn and minimizing the likelihood of sun damage.
It contains Aloe Vera extract that has excellent anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturising abilities. It also has Uvinul A, a new generation organic/chemical sun filter that combines excellent stability with an excellent, full range UVA-protection Tinosorb S, a new generation broad-spectrum chemical/organic sun filter that covers the whole UVA and UVB spectrum, while being very photostable.
It controls sebum production and helps in maintaining the freshness of the skin tone. It moisturises, refreshes and soothes the skin and gives freshness and a sense of comfort especially during a hot day.
This sunscreen is suitable for all skin types, it can be used for skin of the face and body. The bottle is under pressure.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Spray into face and neck, avoiding eyes 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit.
Centella Asiatica, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Sunflower
Full list of ingredients:
Butane, Propane, Water, Disiloxane, Homosalate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dibutyl Adipate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Trometh-amine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Seb Acate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Saccharide Hydrolysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sun damage, sunburn, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.