Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Mask Sheet
Sorry, currently out of stock
A soothing mask sheet containing 99% aloe vera leaf juice from Jeju that calm the reddened sensitive skin with jelly fit sheet.
Aloe 99% Soothing Gel Jelly Mask Sheet is saturated with 99% aloe vera gel that moisturizes the skin intensively, relieves inflammation and minor injuries, fights acne and pleasantly cools the skin. This sheet mask supports the natural hydro-lipid balance of the skin, prevents the rapid appearance of sebum in the T-zone, returns face a healthy and bright tone.
It soothes, maintains skin elasticity and prevents the occurrence of acne eruptions. The mask also contains extracts of centella asiatica and lotus flowers, which normalize intercellular exchange. Extract of watermelon and cucumber fill each cell with moisture and restore skin radiance and smoothness.
Contains no parabens, benzophenone, mineral oil, artificial coloring or substances of animal origin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Aloe Vera, Centella Asiatica, Nelumbium, Bamboo, Cucumber, Corn, Cabbage, Watermelon, Dioscorea Japonica Root
Full list of ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ectoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Inflamed skin, irritated skin, flaky skin, excessive sebum, skin redness, acne prone|
|Volume (g/ml):||23 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.