AHA BHA Refreshing Solution
PURITO AHA BHA Refreshing Solution is a leave-on exfoliating solution that contains Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, AHA, and BHA ingredients derived from vegan sources.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water has anti-inflammatory properties. It alleviates skin irritation and is suitable for most skin types.
- (AHA) Glycolic Acid (7%) removes the dead skin cells on the skin's surface, revealing fresh new skin cells underneath. AHA (Glycolic Acid) works gradually beneath the skin surface, dissolving the bonds holding dead skin cells together, visibly resurfacing the skin to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion.
- (BHA) Salicylic Acid (2%) penetrates deep into pores to provide gentle exfoliation, improve clogs and soothe the irritation. BHA (Salicylic Acid) has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties and helps to reduce blackheads, blemishes, and redness.
Regular exfoliation with PURITO AHA BHA Refreshing Solution strengthens the skin providing it with a healthy radiance.
Vegan. Cruelty-free. FREE of fragrance, alcohol and essential oils. This toner comes in 100% PCR (Post-consumer resin or recycled plastic) packaging.
HOW TO USE
- Apply with a cotton pad on freshly cleansed skin.
- Do not rinse.
- Use from 3 to 5 times a week.
- Avoid contact with eyes. You may feel a tingling sensation and redness.
When to use: Recommended for nighttime application. For daytime application, use a broad-spectrum sunscreen and try to avoid sun exposure.
Click here on how to use Purito AHA BHA Refreshing Solution.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Glycolic Acid (7%), Salicylic Acid(2%)
Full list of ingredients:
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid (7%), Tromethamine, Water, Salicylic Acid(2%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid(0.28%), Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for combination to oily skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Whitehead, blackhead, ccne/acne-prone, dullness, uneven skin tone, uneven skin texture, blemishes, skin redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.