AHA BHA PHA Super Miracle Spot All Kill Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
DESCRIPTIONTap On Problematic Areas!
Angry skin, and small problematic spots that are especially noticeable on your irritated skin. Take care of them with powerful, completely effective intensive calming care.
Super Miracle Spot All Kill Cream is an intensive care cream for small spots, that is formulated with AHA ∙ BHA ∙ PHA, ingredients that effectively remove dead skin cells and impurities, and D-Panthenol that helps control oil-water balance and recharge the moisture. It contains 750,000 ppm, a great amount of an exclusive calming ingredient, Truecica™ to quickly calm the skin.
It has a light and refreshing texture that doesn’t feel heavy yet moisturizing without any dryness, making it suitable for all skin types to use with a comfortable sensation.
AHA / BHA / PHA
Gently removes dead skin cells, which cause acne, to make a smooth skin, and clears out sebum and impurities to help control oil-moisture balance.
provides skin with moisture dressing without giving any moment to feel dry and helps improve the barrier maintain a healthy condition
SOME BY MI’s exclusive calming care ingredient, formulated with Teatree, Centella Asiatica, Mugwort, and Titrated Extract of Centella Asiatica
HOW TO USE
- Use as the last step of your skincare routine.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream on spots where need calming care, using a cotton swab or hand.
- Use tips of your fingers and tab until absorbed.
Centella Asiatica, Niacinamide, Tea Tree extract, Mugwort extract, Niacinamide, Salicylic acid, Allantoin, Adenosine, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Salicylic acid
Full list of ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Lavandula, Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Fructan, Salicylic Acid, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Allantoin, Protease, Lipase, Adenosine, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts, sensitive skin, pigmentation, blemishes, enlarged and clogged pores, dull skin, anti-aging, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.