AHA BHA PHA Peeling Mist
This mild peeling mist removes dead skin and skin waste without irritating the skin. It contains exfoliating natural AHA, BHA, and PHA, leaving skin soft, smooth and radiant.
Mizon AHA BHA PHA Peeling Mist contains AHA, BHA, and PHA ingredients extracted from plants, the formula helps in gently exfoliating away dead, dulling cells to increase circulation and brighten your complexion. The natural cellulose extracted from cotton trees traps moisture and keeps skin hydrated.
Free of seven harmful ingredients such as Tryethanolamine, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Talc, and Phenoxyethanol.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on areas that require exfoliation.
- Massage and rub gently with your hands to exfoliate.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Star ingredients: Mandelic Acid (1000Ppm), Gluconic Acid (1000Ppm), Salicylic Acid (200Ppm), Lactic Acid (180Ppm), Glycolic Acid (140Ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate
Full list of ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethanol, Cellulose, Steartrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Mandelic Acid (1000Ppm), Gluconic Acid (1000Ppm), Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid (200Ppm), Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid (180Ppm), Glycolic Acid (140Ppm), Lactobionic Acid (20Ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, rough skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.