Pyunkang Yul Acne Line is specialised acne care line, which is inherited from Pyunkang Oriental medicine clinic's 40-year philosophy and know-how.
PYUNKANG YUL ACNE Toner has White Willow bark extract which contains Salicylic acid (BHA) and Tannin, that helps in unclogging pores by gently exfoliating dead skin cells and impurities left after cleansing the skin readjusts the skin's irregular skin turnover cycle. Matricaria extract inhibits and controls sebum and acne. It also has Tiger lily extracts with outstanding anti-bacterial effects, curbing acne bacteria from growing. Centella asiatica and Niacinamide soothe and regenerate skin. Copper tripeptide is a natural peptide, curing damaged skin and remarkably regenerating skin that was once affected by acne.
All ingredients have an EWG rating of lower than 3. Suitable for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a small amount with the palm of your hands.
- Gently pat and press into the skin for full absorption.
- Follow with moisturiser or the rest of your skin care routine.
- Use morning and evening.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Pyridoxine HCl, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Myrtus Communis Extract, Tropaeolum majus Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
Sensitive skin, dehydrated oily skin, acne-prone, excessive sebum, acne/breakouts, clogged and enlarged pores, redness, blackheads, whiteheads
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.