Acid-Duo Hibiscus 63 Cream
Acid-Duoⓒ is created by introducing LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid), which melts the sebum within the pore, to PHA (Gluconolactone), an exfoliant less irritating than AHA with its bigger molecules. If you were looking for soft exfoliator for daily use, experience By Wishtrend’s Acid-Duo line.
The Acid-Duo Hibiscus Cream is a light cream type exfoliant consists of LHA and PHA with exceptional exfoliating capabilities but are known to be less irritating and perfect for sensitive skin. It not only improves clogged pores and sebum, but it can also help minimize pigmentation and help with a dull complexion. As the main ingredient, it consists of 63% Hibiscus Flower Extract that are rich in antioxidants and help support the effectiveness of LHA and PHA.
It contains 63% Hibiscus Flower Extract, a powerful antioxidant, known to contain a high concentration of anthocyanins, polyphenols to help maintain radiant, youthful skin; LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid) that is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and reduces dryness; and PHA (Gluconolactone) that effectively exfoliates the skin without any irritation while giving hydration to the skin.
Ethanol-free. Artificial-coloring-free. Artificial-fragrance-free. Cruelty-Free. Vegan-Friendly
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount of the cream at the last step of your skincare.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Use sunscreen when using during the day.
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid), PHA (Gluconolactone)Full list of ingredients:
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cyanocobalamin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Clogged pores, excessive sebum, pigmentation, dull complexion
|pH:||4.2 ~ 6.2|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.