Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser
Acid-Duoⓒ is created by introducing LHA (Capryloyl Salicylic Acid), which melts the sebum within the pore, to PHA (Gluconolactone), an exfoliant less irritating than AHA with its bigger molecules. If you were looking for soft exfoliator for daily use, experience By Wishtrend’s Acid-Duo line.
This is a mild gel cleanser containing 1% LHA(Capryloyl Salicylic Acid) and PHA (Gluconolactone) to treat pores and sebum. It effectively exfoliates and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects for acne-prone skin.
It contains LHA(Capryloyl Salicylic Acid) that is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and reduces dryness and penetrate the skin more slowly, which is why they are particularly gentle on the skin. LHA has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and helps regulate sebum production. They clean the skin, contract the skin pores, reduce impurities and are gentle on the skin.
PHA (Gluconolactone) that effectively exfoliates the skin without any irritation while giving hydration to the skin. PHA acids are very gentle on the skin and at the same time have an exfoliating effect. They are absorbed into the skin and work longer, slower and more intense. It is also recommended for people with sensitive skin, because PHA acids have a moisturizing, cleansing and regenerating effect.
Other ingredients include:
- Panthenol: enables the skin to retain moisture, to supply it with moisture and at the same time to promote the absorption of other products. Particularly helps with skin regeneration, cell renewal and prevents inflammation and itching.
- Beta-Glucan: has moisturizing, antioxidant and soothing properties. It supports the production of collagen, which promotes skin elasticity. It soothes redness and irritation.
- Salix Alba (willow bark extract): has anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and antibacterial properties. It makes the skin soft and tender.
Silicon oil-free. Artificial-coloring-free. Artificial-fragrance-free. Cruelty-Free. Vegan-Friendly.
Particularly suitable for skin that is prone to blemishes, oily skin and - thanks to the moisturizing ingredients - it is also suitable for dry skin.
HOW TO USE
- After the initial cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount and form a full lather.
- Apply over the face and cleanse in a gentle massaging motion.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
LHA(Capryloyl Salicylic Acid), PHA(Gluconolactone)Full list of ingredients:
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Diglycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Gluconolactone, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Beta-Glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinalis (Jasmine) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Offininalis Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Clogged pores
|pH:||5.0 - 6.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.