AC MILD Yellow Spot Patch
Spot treatments patches, drying out pimples and preventing their appearance. These take care of the jaundiced acne and the wound caused by pimples on the skin.
Patches soothe the skin, have the ability to calm the wounds and protect from bacteria.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and dry the targeted area you want to treat. Use right after cleansing, do not put any skincare products to the skin before application.
- Attach the patch onto it.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
- Use the patch during 8-12 hours for best results.
- During the day it can be used as a protection against the dust and the bacteria.
- At the end of the day, remove it and wash face as usual.
- The patch can be cut in 2 or 4 pieces, if targeted area is small.
Full list of ingredients:
Hydrocolloid Adhesive (Polyisobutylene, Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin, Polybutene, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Polyurethane, (Silicone Coated) Polyethylene Terephthalate)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, combination, acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/Breakouts, inflammation, irritated skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||15 patches|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.