AC MILD Toner
A cleansing toner is formulated specifically for problematic skin prone to inflammation, acne and the formation of excessive shine in the t-zone. Toner is recommended for oily and combination skin types.
This toner fills skin with moisture, which is necessary for the normalization of the vital activity of cells. In addition, it acts as a guide for other layering products by enhancing their effect. Toner refreshes, relieves redness, improves skin tone and reduces the risk of new possible spots. Toner is based on three main extracts: arugula, apple and bay leaf.
Extract of bay leaves is a powerful antiseptic. It removes inflammation and minimizes the negative impact of microbes.
Arugula extract is rich in vitamins A and C, strengthens, nourishes the skin.
The apple extract, due to the high concentration of vitamin C and fruit acids, contributes to the regulation of the sebaceous glands, giving the skin matte finish. In addition, apple extract is an effective component that prevents premature aging of the skin, evens out skin tone, makes it more elastic, velvety and soft.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a small amount with the palm of your hands.
- Gently pat and press into the skin for full absorption.
- Follow with moisturiser or the rest of your skin care routine.
- Use morning and evening.
Centella Asiatica, Apple, Orange, Lemon, Fig, Peppermint, Bergamot, Citronella, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower, Eruca Sativa Leaf
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Alcohol, Propanediol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Eruca Sativa Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, combination, acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/Breakouts, inflammation, irritated skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.