Power 10 Formula PO Effector
Great for acne-prone skin, the Po Serum from It’s Skin’s Power 10 Formula line can help to minimize the appearance of pores while also keeping sebum production under control.
Houttuynia cordata extract, also commonly known as heartleaf, is a multi-tasking botanical that contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for a smoother, more balanced-appearing complexion. It is great for sebum control, shrinking pores, and preventing the formation of blackheads and other pesky skin troubles. By keeping skin’s moisture content more balanced, this helps skin stay plump and bouncy without being oily. This serum also helps to minimize the appearance of blackheads, by helping sebum oxidize less quickly.
This serum feels light on your skin, and is suitable for all skin types and has a pH of 5.5 ± 1.0. Formulated without parabens, animal products, mineral oils, or essential oils.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing, and applying toner and/or essence.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean face, massage a generous amount to the face and neck. Lightly pat to absorb fully.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- Can be used day or night in your skincare routine.
Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf plant) Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Viola Yedoensis Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Caramel, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf plant) Extract, Linalool, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, excessive sebum, enlarged pores, blackheads|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.