Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
We'll soon be restocking your all-time favorite! You may want to try out COSRX AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser that is also formulated with Salicylic acid, ideal for oily and acne-prone skin types!
Say bye-bye blackheads and whiteheads! Here's a non-drying daily cleanser that purifies the skin!
This water-based cleanser has a creamy texture and gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting acnes and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling.
It contains a natural BHA component and salicylic acid that dissolve oils away, control sebum production, cleanse all the dirt in pores and prevent the formation of blackheads and whiteheads by exfoliation while soothing the skin.
Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Cruelty FREE. Parabens FREE. Sulfates FREE. Phthalates FREE. Alcohol FREE. Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup.
- Begin with wet hands and face.
- Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternigolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, excessive sebum, acne, blemishes, blackheads/whiteheads, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.